Fabulous finds for the discerning customer.

Monday, January 17, 2011

Be Uniquely You - www.etsy.com/shop/tonyaboezi

I think we are coming to an era where people are looking more like themselves versus an idealized image of someone else, or at least I hope we are.

My vow for 2011, just be ME.  Not someone I think I should be, not an unachievable me, not what my husband, son, friends, mother, father, or anyone else for that matter, thinks I should be.
Be the best ME I can be.
Please join in!



                                                                     



 Please enjoy browsing some of my Uniquely You creations at http://www.etsy.com/shop/tonyaboezi
If the above link does not work go to http://www.etsy.com/
Under sellers tab type in tonya boezi.
I love making custom made pieces to truly represent you, so
 convo me on my shop at Etsy and we can collaborate to make a
piece that is uniquely you!


Royal Crown Belt Buckle


                                                              A Punch of Style Belt Buckle



Vintage Glamour - Marilyn Monroe Belt Buckle


White Stone Ring


Gothic Belt Buckle



Rock & Roll Belt Buckle



Vintage Peach Rose Belt Buckle
Twisted Paisley Belt Buckle



Indian Agate Stone Faith Belt Buckle


Floral Sunshine Belt Buckles


Queen Bee Belt Buckle




Custom order for a client


Behing the Garden Gate Belt Buckle
Fleur de Lis Belt Buckle

No comments:

Post a Comment