Fabulous finds for the discerning customer.

Friday, February 10, 2012

Fabulous New Find!

I am a nut when it comes to trying to find great hair tutorials.  I have medium length hair now, longer that what is in my photo attached to this blog.
I am always on the lookout for cute ways to change it up and the other day I found it, just had to share as this girl is wonderful and her tutorials are so easy to follow.
Anyhow, here is her blog:
http://www.thesmallthingsblog.com/
I just tried the double side twist in my hair today as the adorable twig hairpins that she recommended just arrived from Woodland Belle, so wonderfully packaged I might add!
Here they are,

These come in 3 different finishes and styles, I bought the pewter with the buds on them, like the lower one pictured.
Here they are in Kate's hair ( the girl who writes the blog)



If you are looking for some great hairstyles and how to do them then I would highly recommend heading on over to her blog and checking it out, Happy Hairstylin'



No comments:

Post a Comment