Fabulous finds for the discerning customer.

Friday, April 22, 2011

Try Handmade - An Indie Site worth checking out


I recently stumbled across Try Handmade.  It's a really cool Indie site that features unique and beautifully crafted handmade items.  They strive to feature quality handmade products, not Michael's or AC Moore crafts that someone put together in an hour.
Here are some of my favorites :)


                                                                         Romantic!


Functional and stylish.


Can't you just smell the lavendar?



Spring fun!



Love the colors and depth.



'Regally'  gorgeous.



Simply stunning.



I thought the knit sleeve would feel so warm and
cozy on a cold winters day.



Really unique



I love these colors, so cool and soothing.



The necklace is what their selling in this shot, but it's
not what caught my eye! 


So unique and colorful :)

If you are a lover of all things handmade then I would highly recommend you head on over to Try Handmade.  They do a great job of spreading the love around, not constantly featuring the same artist over and over again. Variety is the spice of life and they have it!
Enjoy! 

2 comments: