Fabulous finds for the discerning customer.

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Great Vintage Mixed Media Supplies

Thank you so much to Bumbershoot Designs & Supplies for featuring my belt buckles in your newsletter.  http://bumbershootdesigns.blogspot.com/
For those of you who are into any sort of mixed media art this is a great source for wonderful supplies. I personally buy all my vintage crystals through them and have been thrilled with the quality. These crystals are so gorgeous and really add a unique look to whatever you decide to use them in. They are different in size, color and shape than what is normally seen in todays modern crystals.
They also carry some really cool vintage buttons on their website as well. I just purchased a few different ones myself and can hardly wait to use them.
If you are looking for vintage findings I highly recommend heading over to this site. I would love to see any creations that you guys make using some of their pieces as I think they are so unique and one of a kind!
Happy Creating :)

No comments:

Post a Comment