Fabulous finds for the discerning customer.

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Easy Crock Pot Recipes





I am always on the lookout for crock pot recipes that have basic ingredients that I usually have on hand.  There is something almost magical to me about coming home and smelling a home cooked meal that is almost ready to be enjoyed. Btw, whoever invented the crock pot is a genius!
Anyhow, I stumbled upon a website recently that has a ton of interesting looking recipes and to my joy, a lot of crock pot recipes, and wanted to share.
If you try something off of their site please comment back to me and let me know your thoughts.  I am planning on trying their slow cooker cashew chicken, YUM!




I usually wind up substituting certain ingredients on a recipe either for health conscious reasons or just because I don't like a certain ingredient.  I also tend to add to recipes as well.  Enjoy!


www.sixsistersstruff.com





No comments:

Post a Comment